Friday 28 February 2014

Things that made me smile this week….

I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week so have not been far or done very much. Hopefully, now on the mend. 
So…. things that have made me smile this week……..
Looking and playing with my basket of new wooly colour as I decide how to make my crochet blanket.
Finishing the needle felted project.  A tea cosy, a gift for my dear friend, now complete with her four dogs sitting by the Aga.
Seeing the first cherry tree blossom on a stroll around the garden.
Last of the Amaryllis, the second flower is still in bloom - and look there is a new bulb growing on the side. Not bad for its third year! Hope I can keep it going for a forth.

Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jilly, sorry to hear that you have been unwell. Do hope you are feeling 100% sooOOooon! Yes, must admit, seeing the sunshine helps a bit if you are feeling a bit fragile. "Bring-on" more of the Spring sunshine! Just lovely to see blue sky and a little bit of colour in the gardens... have you daffy? snowdrops?
    Bye, J

    ReplyDelete