Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hello Spring

After feeling a bit under the weather for the last week, I am much better now - I think the sunshine has helped! It was such a lovely day yesterday. It finally felt as if the weather had turned a corner and, now in March, has decided to be a little more spring like.
I just needed to get out of the house, and it was so lovely to feel the warmth of the sun on my back as I took a short walk with the dog.  Merlin trotted over to see us and poked his head over the wall as we passed by.
We walked to the bridge over the stream, stood for a while in the sunshine and then wandered home again.

It was lovely to see the shadows cast by the sun on the lane again….
…. and the blue sky when looking up through the trees in the wood.
The daffodils are nearly in bloom, and hopefully later this week the lanes will be looking very spring like :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks like a lovely walk. I'm glad you're feeling better :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling much better now thanks. We are lucky living where we do - lots of lovely walks, keeps our dog very happy!

    ReplyDelete