Saturday 11 January 2014

Things that made me smile this week…..


C very happy with her new hat! (finished on christmas eve to go in her stocking - phew!)
 Our Amaryllis starting to shoot - I've managed to keep this bulb going for the third year!
 Baking artisan bread and it turning out very well indeed - thanks to Lucy at Attic24
 After taking down the Christmas decs - putting up some bunting as the house looked very bare!
Finding snowdrop shoots whilst out walking
This cute photo of Beanie after his walk  - taken by M 

7 comments:

  1. The photo of Beanie is just tooooo cute!!! So adorable. You have done really well with your amarylis keeping it going for three years, you should be very proud of that. I hope it keeps going for a few more for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post a picture when it flowers! I think I need to repot it this year. xx

      Delete
  2. hello jilly,
    beautiful photos. How do you make that the amarylis blossom every year ? my amaryliis have only green leaves.
    love the last photo!
    have a nice week,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. When my amaryllis flowers I will write a special blog about how I manage to keep it going! Jilly x

      Delete