Wednesday 4 December 2013

View from my window - November

It has been a bit of a funny month weather wise this November. I think we have had just about everything!

Late evening sunshine,

 the first frost of the winter,
 rain storms with a lovely double rainbow,
 hail!

more frost,
 more sunshine - and the wood has been transformed into beautiful autumn colours…...

……then we had strong winds and almost overnight the lovely leaves have blown away.
 
Lots of cloudy dull days as well…..
….. but the month finished in sunshine.
 Only one more month to go and my record of the year will be complete.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures of the view! I love all the frosty ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the frosty ones too, especially when the sun shines on the frost and makes the landscape sparkle!

      Delete