Saturday 9 November 2013

Two years

I have just realised that I recently passed a blogging milestone again - the end of October was my second anniversary! I celebrated with cake - what else :-)  Not home made cake I'm afraid, I'm trying to cut down on what I eat in the run up to Christmas, so just one shop bought blueberry muffin - my thinking was that if I made a cake to celebrate we would have to eat it all!!! so J and I shared this one.

Time passes so quickly and it was good to look back over the year to see what I have been doing. Thanks to the many people who read my pages and to those who leave lovely comments for me to read, I really appreciate the thought and effort that you make.

I had a fun morning yesterday, I went to visit a new (to me) 'knit and natter' group in Skipton. During the Yarndale weekend I visited 'The Studio' above Coopers Cafe Bar where Tracy from Patchwork Chickens  and Lucy from Attic24 have their studio. Tracy said that anyone was welcome to drop in on a Friday morning to the group in the cafe, so I decided to go! Such a lovely bunch of people, so friendly and welcoming - and the Coopers coffee is delish! I live an hour or so away from Skipton so will probably just call in from time to time. I had a walk into the town and had a look around the shops and the Friday market, and visited a lovely yarn shop 'Purl and Jane'. Skipton is such a lovely town and I'm looking forward to my next visit.

6 comments:

  1. Happy bloggiversary! I keep meaning to pop into that knit and natter group so perhaps I will bump into you at some point :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah. That would be great - would be nice to meet a fellow blogger. Jilly

      Delete
  2. Happy Second Blogaversary!! Looking forward to all that the next year might bring for you to share with us. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, the two years have flown by. I'm sure there will be lots to share in the next year!! Jilly

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! keep on blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jacqui. Easier than keeping a diary! :-)

    ReplyDelete