Thursday 21 November 2013

Hurry up Mr Postman

After being very indecisive about which red fabric I should get for the quilt I am making, I was eagerly waiting for the post to arrive to see if the selection worked together!
I now have a selection of red material, some new and some that I've also pulled out from other projects, so I think I have enough now for the top which all tone together.
For the quilt back I selected this grey and white fabric from Moda fabric 'Winter's Lane' called grey evergreen. I also bought berry evergreen and berry mistletoe in the red fabrics above.
Just need to get on with it all now…...

6 comments:

  1. What lovely fabrics. Red is one of my favourite colours, along with orange, yellow, blue, green, purple...... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me feel Christmasy just looking at them all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've made my Christmas cake tonight and am waiting for it to cook whilst sewing x

      Delete
  3. All of your fabrics look very pretty, I hope that you enjoy working with them. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. I haven't had time yet to cut into them yet, may be tomorrow. xx

      Delete