Monday 26 October 2015

We have finally done it! Moved into our new home!

We have a front door at last so are weather proof, have a working kitchen and bathroom, and have moved into our renovated and extended new home!!
There is still some way to go before it is all finished, but we are moved.

I left the view that I have come to love so much, and have moved from one end of Cumbria to almost the other. It was a beautiful afternoon when we left….
…… and I woke the next morning to look out of my new window to a glorious, misty, atmospheric new view - which I am sure I will love just as much.
Still so much to do, both in the house and in the garden - it has been a long building journey - but we are here!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I hope that you love living there and that it is a great home! xx

    ReplyDelete