Tuesday 2 April 2013

View from my window - March

I know we are now just into April and I haven't yet added my March photo's from my kitchen window! One reason for this is that my laptop and a mug of tea had an unfortunate meeting, so said laptop has been away for some much needed tlc, and I've just heard it is now recovered, phew :)
The photos are just my record of the changing seasons throughout the year in my little area of England. In January and February I just added pictures here and there in different posts, but I think I will keep them together now and post at the end of the month. We started the month with a little winter sunshine, but the sunshine soon went and the weather turned to snow.
Spring still seems just around the corner, but just can't make it round yet! The grass outside in the fields is not showing much sign of growth and I'm sure the sheep and horses (and also the farmers) are getting a bit fed up with the snow, which seems to have been with us off and on all month.   However, we have been very lucky here not to have had the really deep snow that some parts of Cumbria and North Yorkshire have seen.
 It has been a bitterly cold March with the snow and strong winds. Lets hope April is a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it looks a little more spring like in the last photo! but it still feels like winter here. it was snowing all day and still feels bleak outside :( You are lucky to have such a beautiful view though, whatever the weather!

    ReplyDelete