Tuesday 26 August 2014

Little boxes

My dear neighbour dropped by with a box for me! So exciting to get a lovely box that I could put all sorts of bits and bobs into. She saves the boxes for me as they are quite sturdy, and once her daughter has made use of the contents she has no need for them.

I took the lid off and wrapped up in tissue paper and ribbon were….
a dozen eggs from her chickens!!
 I love having boxes into which to put bits of WIP, or to hold ribbons or old treasures
and the boxes look so pretty on my shelves. In time (and once we eventually get moved) I may cover them with fabric, but for now they are pretty enough!
 

2 comments:

  1. hi jilly,
    what a great gift from your neighbour...
    have a nice week,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely boxes and what a nice thing to find inside!! xx

    ReplyDelete