Wednesday 23 April 2014

Things that made me smile this week….

……. making a present as a thank you. I love making these clip bags as they are so useful for so many things,
eating lots of good food over the Easter break with friends and family  - tabbouleh today for lunch,
C's breakfast dippy egg - she is now back from Leipzig and it is lovely to have her home for a while,
eating loads and loads of purple sprouting broccoli fresh from the garden,
feeding the pig at my friends farm,
 watching the seedlings grow,
being so excited by the figs starting to appear on the fig tree I was given for my birthday last year  - the plant is in the green house and I had to put a sheet as a backdrop to get a photo as it is very bright today
finding violets in the hedgerow on our walk ….
 ….and these lovely young ferns emerging.

Hope you have had lots to smile about too.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh - a fig tree, you lucky duck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilly.... I love the purse... clever you! Oh yes.... dippy egg with soldiers... great for tea time. I am luck to have two friends who keep chickens so often have a fresh supply of eggs.
    Bye, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just catching up! Looks as though you are having a nice spring! Hope that you and C are having a nice time being together again. I watched Jamaica Inn and thought of your post from last year! Hope that you are having a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet purse, I love the click top style! The dippy egg with soldiers looks delicious! Glad you have lots of nice things happening....I am loving the spring too :)
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete