Monday 18 June 2012

Finished!

I seem to have been knitting these socks for ages, picking them up every now and then when I had time, taking them to 'knit and natter' and probably nattering more than knitting. When I looked back I started this pair back around Easter time and have only just finished them in time to pack for the hols!


I managed to keep the textured pattern going, but on close inspection have noticed a couple of tiny mistakes - but who is going to look that closely when they are on my feet and in my boots! It will only be me that knows :-)



Beanie watched me pull them on and admire them and, ever hopeful, thought we were going for a walk!






2 comments:

  1. Love your socks!! I must be gentle with myself and have another go at making them!! And Beanie is Such A Cutie ... how could you refuse that face and not go out for a walk?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trudy. Yes, you must have another go with your socks - have you tried with the circular needles? as you can get really cute small circular needles for socks. I haven't tried using them, but quite a few at the knit and natter group do and find them ok to use.
    As for Beanie boy... we had only just been for a walk! He would be out exploring all day given the chance.

    ReplyDelete