Friday 17 October 2014

Who would have thought…….

……. that I have pneumonia!  I have been feeling ill on and off for a long time now and recently it just got so bad that something had to be done. Its now just over a week since I was admitted to hospital for a couple of days with, as it turns out, pneumonia. I am now back home with a big bag of medicines. Yesterday I went back for a review and it seems all is going in the right direction and I am beginning to feel just a little improvement each day.

I sat in the garden for a while this lunch time - it was so nice to feel the sun on my face - it really is warm today for the middle of October! I think it will take me a while to fully recover, but I'll take each day as it comes. I'm hoping that this pneumonia is the answer the Drs have been looking for, but am still having a range of other tests and scans done as well.
I'm also hoping I will soon have the energy to knit and sew again - it will come as I slowly slowly recover.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jilly, not nice at all. I am glad that you are home again and I hope you recover very quickly and are back to your normal self again, I hope too that nothing else appears in the other tests and so on. Take care of yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this- hope you've made a good recovery

    ReplyDelete